- A brief passage called “The Light of Christ” in Worship in the Way of the Cross by John Frederick
- An essay titled: “No Trump Card: Partisan Politics, Divine Providence, and What the Cross Reveals About Power as Control” in Uncontrolling Love: Essays Exploring the Love of God, edited by Thomas Jay Oord
- A chapter called “The Bible is Not a Database” in A Theology of the Internet, edited by John Frederick (forthcoming)
- “Wake Up Call: A Review of Present Perfect by Greg Boyd” was published in Reflections: A Publication of the Missionary Church Historical Society 12 (2010).
- A Review of Evangelism and the Openness of God by Vaughn Baker was published in the American Theological Inquiry Journal Volume 6, No. 2. July 15, 2013.
While I was in seminary, I wrote quite a few academic papers. Many of them are available at my Academia.edu profile. Other essays I wrote independent of seminary studies. For example, two of my most viewed essays are:
I’ve also blogged for many years at TheologicalGraffiti.com. Some of my more popular posts are:
- The “Real” Jesus: Why Reza Aslan is Right! (…and Wrong)—Jesus, the Reign of God, and Objectivity
- Cosmos, Episode One: A Religious Approach to Science and an Unscientific Approach to History
For writing requests, feel free to contact me.